Our mission is to empower low-income women to realize their full potential to become all they can be and to gain financial stability by providing assistance with education and career development.
Our Values are:
- Respect for human dignity of persons.
- Justice for all.
- Appreciation for different cultures.
- Awareness of special importance of women in the family and in the community.
- Active development of each woman’s potential for employment and for leadership in the community.
- Belief in democracy and participation of persons in all areas that impact their lives.
- Basic appreciation for the spirituality of each person which nourishes their aspirations.