A Donation today or a General Bequest to Women’s Circle, its up to you...
Include Women's Circle as your Charity "Today" or in "Your Will or Trust". Many charitably-minded people have arranged for a future gift to their favorite charity by remembering that organization in their will or trust.
If you are in the process of completing or updating your estate documents, and would like to consider a charity or several charities in your planning, you may find the information presented below to be of particular interest.
A general bequest provides that a specific amount of money, a percentage of your estate or a certain piece of property, be given to charity at the time of your death. For most people, a gift of a percentage of the remaining estate after taxes and debts have been satisfied is the most appropriate use of a general bequest.
A residual bequest designates that the remainder or balance of your estate goes to a deserving charity or charities you respect and support -- after your will or trust has made gifts of money or property to your loved ones.
Women's Circle would like to keep a record of those individuals who have included them in their will or trust so that they can keep these individuals updated on important issues and events within the organization.
Your donation will enable us to
continue our programs which include:
- Literacy and ESOL classes based on life skills for over 300 women each year.
- Computer classes and touch typing to provide skills needed in the modern workplace.
- Job Mentoring Program which offers assistance with job applications, resume building, interview technique and online job searches.
- Citizenship Program which provides education and assistance throughout the lengthy application process for US Citizenship.
- Tutoring education for the GED program.
- Monthly discussion group workshops on topics to help women with everyday life situations.
- Our "Clothing for Interviews" program provides women with clothing appropriate for the industry they are going to work in.
- Capital Campaign Fund
- And so much more...
All contributions are welcome. If your prefer to mail in your contribution please send it to:
PO Box 1318
Boynton Beach, FL 33425-1318
Please contact Sr. Lorraine Ryan, Executive Director